If you're curious about how many guests you can bring to Planet Fitness, you've come to the right place. In this guide, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about bringing guests to Planet Fitness. Whether you're an existing member or considering joining, read on to discover the positive aspects and benefits of bringing guests along with the conditions for doing so.
Benefits of Bringing Guests to Planet Fitness:
1. No Limit on the Number of Guests:
- Planet Fitness allows you to bring unlimited guests with their Black Card membership.
- This means that you can enjoy your workouts with friends, family, colleagues, or even multiple guests at once.
2. Free Access to All Facilities:
- Your guests will have access to all the amenities and equipment available at Planet Fitness.
- They can take advantage of the extensive range of cardio and strength-training machines, free weights, and more.
3. Guest Privileges:
- Guests can enjoy the same benefits as regular members, such as unlimited access to the gym, locker rooms, showers, and tanning facilities.
- They can join you in participating in group fitness classes, including Zumba, yoga,
How many guests can I bring to Planet Fitness?
Can a black card have 2 guests?
Can my black card guest go without me?
How does the crowd meter work for Planet Fitness?
Can you really bring a guest everytime to Planet Fitness?
Hi there, Kary! We're glad to see your enjoying the Black Card perks! However, you are only permitted one guest per visit.
— Planet Fitness (@PlanetFitness) June 10, 2016
Can you have more than one guest at a time at Planet Fitness?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bring the same guest multiple times to Planet Fitness?
Can you bring a guest to Planet Fitness reddit?
- Can I wear a sports bra to Planet Fitness?
- Members may exercise in a wide variety of attire. Crop tops, sports bras, bralettes, short shorts, long pants, collared shirts are all welcome!
- Is it hard to cancel Planet Fitness?
- We hate to see you go! But if you must, the process is easy. You can fill out a cancellation form at the front desk of your home club, or send a letter (preferably via certified mail) to your club requesting cancellation. Memberships can't, unfortunately, be cancelled by email or phone.