On your iPhone, open the Health app. Tap Browse, then tap Activity. Tap Workouts, then tap Add Data in the top-right corner of the screen. Enter your workout details.
How do I create a custom workout on my iPhone?
Build your Custom Plan
- Open the Fitness app on iPhone or iPad. Then, if you're on your iPhone, tap Fitness+.
- Tap Build Your Plan, then do the following: Select your weekly schedule: Tap the days you want to work out.
- Tap Review Plan, then do any of the following:
- When you're finished, tap Create Plan.
How do I manually edit exercise on Apple Watch?
Editing a workout
- Go to Health on the IPhone App.
- Scroll down to “Workouts” and select it.
- Scroll down to “Show all Data”
- Select “Edit”
- Note the time the workout to be edited began, and number of workout minutes before deleting.
- Delete that record.
How do I manually add steps to my Apple Watch?
Enter information about your health
- Open the Health app on your iPhone or iPad.
- If you're on your iPhone, tap the Browse tab.
- Tap a category, like Activity.
- Tap a subcategory, like Steps.
- Tap Add Data in the upper-right corner.
- Enter the date, time, and data for that activity.
- When you're finished, tap Add.
Can you manually add a workout to Apple Watch app?
Now tap the add data button in the top right corner of the screen to bring up a data entry form. Here is where you can select the type of activity. Amount of energy burned distance covered.
Can I add a workout if I forgot my Apple Watch?
If you forget to start a workout with your Apple Watch, you can manually add your workout details in the Health app afterwards to earn Activity credit.