You can free up storage on your Apple Watch by removing any music or removing any photos that you've synced to your watch. You can also remove some apps to free up more space. To check how much available storage your watch has, open the Settings app, then tap General > Storage.
How do I permanently delete apps from the App Store?
How can I delete apps on my App Store?
- Launch the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap on the 'Account' icon at the top right corner.
- Now scroll down until you find the app you want to delete.
- Lastly, to delete an app, swipe to the left until you see the 'Delete' text.
- Tap on it and the app will be removed from your iPhone.
How do I delete an app from my account?
Delete apps on your Android device
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the Profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices. Manage.
- Select the name of the app you want to delete.
- Tap Uninstall.
How do I delete built in apps?
How To Uninstall Android Apps Through The Settings App
- Open your Settings app.
- Go to the General tab and select Apps and Notifications.
- Tap on the offending app. At the top will be two buttons, Uninstall and Force Stop.
- Tap Uninstall to remove it.
How do I remove photos and music from my Apple Watch?
To remove a photo from Apple Watch, open the Photos app on your iPhone, then remove the image from the album you've synced. To create a new album for Apple Watch photos, use the Photos app on your iPhone.
How do I Delete duplicate Workouts on Apple?
On your iPhone, open the Fitness app. In the Summary tab, tap "Show more" next to "Workouts" and then swipe left to delete a duplicate workout.