Regular physical activity prevents or delays the development of high blood pressure, and exercise reduces blood pressure in people with hypertension. Physical activity can also lower blood cholesterol levels which then decrease the risk of developing CVD.
What diseases can cardio prevent?
Regular physical activity helps improve your overall health, fitness, and quality of life. It also helps reduce your risk of chronic conditions like obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, many types of cancer, depression and anxiety, and dementia.
What are three diseases that improving your cardiorespiratory endurance can help prevent?
Regular physical activity can:
- Improve muscular and cardiorespiratory fitness;
- Improve bone and functional health;
- Reduce the risk of hypertension, coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes, various types of cancer (including breast cancer and colon cancer), and depression;
What other health risk factors can be reduced with consistent cardio exercise?
A regular exercise routine can help:
- Lower blood pressure.
- Lessen risk of developing diabetes.
- Maintain healthy body weight.
- Reduce inflammation throughout the body.
What are benefits of increasing cardiorespiratory function?
Benefits of Cardiovascular Endurance
- Lowered risk of disease. Aerobic exercise reduces your risk of developing many diseases, including:
- Better strength and stamina. Your heart and lungs will get stronger as you exercise.
- A more active immune system.
- Managed weight.
- Stronger bones.
- Better mood.
The risks of what diseases can be reduced by increasing cardiorespitory fitness levels
Oct 5, 2022 — Regular physical activity is proven to help prevent and manage noncommunicable diseases such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes and several